Thursday, November 17, 2011


This is pretty much my current schedule (click the image for larger preview). I am a bit bothered or let’s just say “terrified” with regards to my IT 102 schedule and so with my Monday-Wednesday schedule :( But on the brighter side, i actually love my friday schedule. Who's jealous? Now I can say 'Thank God it's Friday'! And those vacant schedules, i'll be forever alone when those time passes. My classmates have their own classes. CJ is currently staying in Iloilo so what am I gonna do? Will I stroll around Gaisano? Read books at the library (or surf the net, either.. Don't mind the snail connection)? I really have no idea.. But I'm pretty sure I won't eat alone - or I mean with our without friends. It's not that I'm selfish, I just don't want to gain weight again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...