Monday, December 12, 2011

Holiday blues



I know it’s too early to greet y’all a happy Christmas but as a Filipino, I’m already actually very late. I was hoping it’ll get colder as days pass by, however, in Roxas all I get is rain every afternoon. Still, I’m already grateful that somehow the weather gets lower by two to three degrees because of the drizzle. Though we already did some Christmas decorations at home, I still can’t feel it’s just 12 days before Christmas so I decided to just download a few songs as my yuletide playlist. Here it goes, the top 10 of my list:
  1. Mistletoe
  2. Have yourself a Merry little Christmas
  3. Last Christmas
  4. Santa Baby
  5. Santa can you hear me
  6. All I want for Christmas is you
  7. Mistletoe
  8. Baby, It’s cold outside 
  9. Oh Santa
  10. The Chipmunk Song
I’m fairly aware that I have a pretty lame playlist, so I’m hoping you folks could suggest me a few songs for the sake of nostalgic effect of Christmas. Please and thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...