Wednesday, January 4, 2012

FAIL.

I've been so depressed these past few days since I really cannot start my online shop. It's been months - or probably YEARS that I have been dreaming of putting up one.. And I have been trying to but for some unknown stupid reasons, I can't. I've been asking myself, "WHY CAN'T I?". Until I realized, I can't do it on my on. I need atleast another brain to help me. Or two. Three is better. And a long time of preparation as well.
So about what I posted on Facebook and Tumblr about my store opening, and the shop name (Shop Bonita) as well, is currently postponed. Lemme update you SOON about this, but I assure that the store opening won't take too long. I'll try my best to open it on this year's first quarter.
Btw, I'd like to share this awesome photo I took from my Nokia C5-03:
TROLOL, I know it kinda doesn't look like it came from a cellular phone, but I was also amazed by how a 5-megapixel camera phone can do(I solemnly swear, no edits, except for the watermark).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...