Thursday, January 5, 2012

Featured: Espacio Verde

I have been here for several times, but I haven't had time to post or even take photo of how beautiful this resort is. I guess this is the only resort in Roxas City that has slides in their swimming pool (not to mention Maribert's Inland Resort in Pres. Roxas, Lolet's Ecopark in Dao, and Villa Consorcia in Pontevedra which is literally not part of Roxas City but Capiz). I got these photos during our New Year celebration this 2012:

Photo taken from my Nokia C5-03 AGAIN:)
A happy stolen family picture, eh?
I love how the pool lights change its colors




Cousin Shallymar having a boat ride at the Water Park

With Audrey

With Babe at the smoking area(this doesn't mean we smoked!)
Awesome lighting

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...