Thursday, January 5, 2012

2011 Surveys


I honestly love surveys, especially those that are posted on Facebook. I consider it a slumbook or an autograph which I love to write and fill up during my elementary years. Surveys actually make me reminisce(which I apparently do not do most of the time) about the things I have done.



These year-end surveys are generally not good for my well-being. That, and no one really cares about these things (exceptions: my boyfriend and probably me, when I’m 40). But then, maybe it could be a good thing for me to start doing these things so I can be motivated to do better the next year, ya know?

1. What did you do in 2011 that you’d never done before?
To do run than 10(I think i did 15) basic Java programs. Not bad for a first-year Information Technology, eh?

2. Did you keep your New Years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Some. Except for putting up an online store. I suck.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Uh-huh. A church friend.

4. Did anyone close to you die?
No one comes to mind.

5. What countries did you visit?
None. :(

6. What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?
Own a Mini Cooper. Is that too much?

7. What date from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
30th of July. Oh please don't ask why.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? 
I turned LEGAL this year and I consider it an achievement!

9. What was your biggest failure?
Trimmed my straight hair last March and it started to have a slight wave. Again.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Lip injuries whenever Bryle hates me, oh I can still remember how he head-banged me over and over and over again.

11. What was the best thing you bought?
A lace-up wedges.

12. Where did most of your money go? 
Apparel.

13. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
DEBUT.

14. What song will always remind you of 2011? 
Party Rock. Am I the only one? I beg to disagree:)

15. Compared to this time last year, are you:
Happier or sadder?
Happier.

Older or wiser?
Wiser.

Thinner or fatter?
Thinner, last year I was pregnant.

Richer or poorer?
Richer in the sense that I had more money to spend but poorer because I spent all that money.

16. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Time with my baby and my guy.

17. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Facing the laptop. Ugh.

18. How did you spend Christmas?
Oh Christmas! Listening to the hard raindrops on the rooftop.

19. What was your favorite TV program?
Fringe and The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

22. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? 
Dislike, not hate. I was blissfully unaware of this chick’s existence until she reared her butt-ugly face into my life lol.

23. What was the best book you read? 
The Time-traveler's Wife. Borrowed the book from Kim, and haven't brought it back yet.

24. What was your greatest musical discovery? 
I think I only started listening to John Legend this year and I fuckin' regret it.

25. What did you want and get? 
My boyfriend, ever since I was a fetus.

26. What did you want and not get? 
Ryan Gosling. But hey, I got him anyways, sometime last month in my dream.

27. What was your favorite film of this year?
Deathly Hallows 2, of course. And Crazy, Stupid, Love.

28. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? 
Turned 18, it's a Debut obviously. Had a house party, invited classmates and friends, and got drunk the whole night with boy-friends(literal guy friends), and they looked like this:


29. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? 
Taking the long-distance part out of my relationship.

30. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2011?
Inconsistent sometimes, lazy all the time.

31. What kept you sane? 
9gag. Don't judge me.

32. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
RYAN GOSLING.

33. What issue stirred you the most? 
I feel like it would be a disservice to humanity not to say “RH BILL.”

34. Who did you miss? 
CJ everyday.

35. Who was the best new person you met?
Probably my parents. (aww)

36. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2011: 
Quitting/drastically cutting down on smoking will do wonders to your abused stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...