Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Back to being a Blabbermouth



I've been putting off enrolling for my senior year for more than a week now. The new semester "began" yesterday, & I guess the main reason I haven't been hauling my ass to the university's class roll yet is because it's going to be my last year there(knock on wood, hopefully).

No. Wait. That isn't the reason. The truth is, I haven't been cleared something from last semester. I still have requirements to submit, before I can finally make my way to fourth-year status.

I won't tell further about it, since it's going to be fine tomorrow. Anyway, I went to places with Sylvi, my best friend since high school. Accompanying her as she processes her papers needed for migration, we also talked about THIS guy who left me a heartache. Okay, here's the thing. It's not the guy, but it's how I was fooled that made me emotional these past few days. As soon as we got into her alma mater, College of St. John, she handed me over an article entitled this way:

Tagos sa puso ang pamagat.

But upon reading this article, it turned out way too irrelevant to my situation. It talks more of relationship, other than what I was expecting. And that's a good thing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...