I know this is really late, however, I always enjoy posting these.
1. What did you do in 2012 that you’d never done before?
Be a part of the University's publication and being able to join the College Press Conference & Awards at Bacolod.
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
No, I haven't.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
No, but Granny did this January 2013.
5. What countries did you visit?
I've always been visiting France. Thanks to Google Earth.
6. What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012?
Getaways. Adventure. Fun.
7. What date from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
My birthday. ;)
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Got a grade of 1.25. Major subject.
9. What was your biggest failure?
I can't remember. I usually don't mind failures, anyway.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
An F21 top and pants.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
YOUTH CAMP 2012
16. What song(s) will always remind you of 2012?
Gangnam effin' Style
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Focus on schooling.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
Dora the Explorer
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read?
Fifty Shades Trilogy
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Bruno Mars forever
28. What did you want and get?
29. What did you want and not get?
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
Les Mis, Gangster Squad
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha secret, 19
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Less commitments, more fun
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2012?
Boy-ish and lovin' aztecs
34. What kept you sane?
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
RYAN GOSLING, IAN SOMERHALDER
36. What political issues stirred you the most?
The dynasty thang
37. Who did you miss?
Friends, much friends
38. Who was the best new person you met?
This year? Kim
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2012:
No other relationship can be substantial until you have a genuine love for yourself. Even when you try your best not everyone is going to love and agree with you. That selfless love you put into your work (whatever it may be) will be hard at times, but that love will somehow be returned to you.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
OPPA GANGNAM SH**